I'm in a bit of pickle.
I've been travelling for the last few years, and on getting back it appears as though a game I worked on years ago is now doing well. So, wanting to go back and update it a bit to say thank you to all of the players, I've found that the repo is gone on my bitbucket account as it was mercurial. (the manual backup I did was far too old to be usable).
I can see that the repo "technically" exists under my account - my workspace has like 13 projects, of which only 1 of them is accessible (as it's the only one that was using Git), but as I don't pay for support I have no way to contact customer service to get them.
Is there anyway for me to do this? Or will I have to chalk it up and pay to get access to support?
Thanks for any answers