I am working on the web hook triggers for Container Hub that is getting deployed. We are using an app called Quay by CoreOS. They have a Bit-Bucket server plug in on there side and asking for below items:
OAUTH Consumer Key
Please help.
Please see:
The question is about "Stash" which, as we all know, is now called "Bitbucket Server". All the links you list have either been deleted or are Bitbucket Cloud documentation.
I would appreciate it if someone could answer the question about Bitbucket Server: how do you set up the consumer and get the key?
how can i find consumer key in jIra ? I have login with free trail but didn't find anywhere?
This is a totally different question that I believe you should ask in a new thread.
However, if this is for jira cloud you can check below documentation:
- https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-oauth-authentication/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.