Hi allI am running this query against our Jira Cloud instance:
https://xxxxxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=SE&created > "2022-07-04" and created < "2022-07-11"
and instead of returning the tickets between the two dates, it returns all the tickets.
{"expand":"schema,names","startAt":0,"maxResults":50,"total":8231,"issues...
This is for our tech ops board, we normally get 20-25 tickets over a 7 day period. Can someone review the set up here and let me know what I am doing wrong?
Hi @Steve Suranie
It appears between your Project condition and first Created condition you are using an ampersand rather than the AND keyword.
I recommend writing/testing your JQL with Advanced Issue Search first, and then using the resulting value from the browser URL in your REST API call.
Kind regards,Bill
Hey Bill, thanks, that worked, my formatting was off. I usually do as you suggested. I'm running the queries out of a Mac desktop app I built and I must have accidentally edited the query as I had it working correctly and then it stopped.
Great; I am glad to learn it is working now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.