The pipeline steps sidebar is hidden for me in this repo for Chrome. I don't recall if this should be customisable. After some debugging I see param data-is-fullscreen set to true. This is very annoying. Doesnt happen for me in the other browser or even in Chrome incognito. Not sure what could have an impact on it
Hi Magdalena,
If the issue is not occurring in Chrome Incognito, it may be related to a Chrome extension that is disabled in Incognito.
Do you have any extensions installed in Chrome? If so, could you try disabling them one by one, and then do a hard refresh of that page to see if the issue still persists or not?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi,
Tried that, it didnt help. Also it happens only for pipelines in this repo. It's fine for other repos
Hi @Magdalena Polak,
1. What version of Chrome are you using?
2. What operating system are you using and which version?
3. Can you ask some other users that have access to this repo if they can replicate the issue with the same version of Chrome on their machine?
I don't have access to your repos, so I would like to understand if the issue occurs for multiple users with Chrome for that specific repo or not.
1. Google Chrome Version 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)
2. macOS Monterey 12.4
3. They cannot reproduce it
I was thinking about reinstalling Chrome but it's managed by my organisation so I cannot do it.
How do you set this 'data-is-fullscreen' flag? Maybe this can give us some hints how to resolve it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.