I'm trying to diagnose why a Sprint cannot be completed - The complete Sprint Option is not available. I've checked these issues for the user and the issues and all clear:
- You don't have the right permissions: You must have the JIRA 'Project Administrator' permission for all project(s) with issues included in the sprint to complete it. If you cannot complete a sprint, check whether your sprint has issues from a project where you are not a project administrator (see this article if you need help).
- One or more of the completed issues in the sprint have sub-tasks that are not complete: You must complete the sub-tasks for all completed issues before you can end the sprint. Note, completing a sub-task means that it is in a status that has been mapped to the rightmost column of your board (see Configuring Columns).
I DID notice that all the issues in the given sprint that cannot be completed have a Closed status. The resolution is Done, but the issue is closed.
Is this what's causing the "complete sprint" option to not be available? Can I do anything about it?