When trying to Release a change from AWS CodePipeline (we have an existing Bitbucket integration), we started getting error now.
"Action execution failed
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community. My name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you!
I would like to inform you that we had a small incident which was affecting the Downloads section in Bitbucket Cloud. As AWS CodePipelines wasn't able to download the repository through the "Downloads" section, the builds were failing on AWS side. I'm happy to inform you that this incident has already resolved.
Can you try to re-run the AWS CodePipelines build and let me know whether if the build is working for you?
I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,NorbertAtlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support
I have the same problem
Thanks for the info, I can confirm that it works fine
Thank you for your confirmation @Dawid Tomkalski . I'm glad to hear the issue got resolved for you.
Have a great day ahead!
Stay safe!
Its resolved. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.