I would like to trigger an action when a repo is forked, e.g. when I fork Repo A, I would like to trigger a change to the repository settings on the fork, Repo B.
For example, Bitbucket currently (and very wrongly) assumes that PRs in repos that were forked from an upstream, should target the upstream by default. There is currently no way to change this.
Since there is no way to change this and no merge check available based on the target repo, my workaround is to create a default pull request task on PRs that basically says "CHECK THE TARGET REPO" and then have a merge check for unresolved PR tasks.
What I'd like to do is to have this default pull request task created (and the corresponding merge check enabled) every time the upstream repo is forked.
Better yet, is there a way to create a set of repository settings that is automatically applied to each repo that is forked from the upstream?