It happened some months ago when someone who never heard of version control before asked for my advice. He created an account and a team but with only me as member. This person has no interest in doing anything with his account and I don't have his email to contact him. I want to leave that team but I can't because BitBucket won't let me as I am the only admin and it's not my account but this:https://bitbucket.org/kvanderheijden
I was able to delete that account after all. Than you for your support.
Hi Rainer,
You'll need to either appoint another team member or delete the account. We intentionally do not allow a team to become orphaned in a way that no one would be able to control it.
Hi Marcus, this is not my account so I can't delete it.
Unfortunately, there really isn't any other way around this. A team without an administrator is effectively orphaned an no one would be able to gain control of it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.