Hi,
I am trying to migrate from jira server (8.11.1) to jira cloud using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant.
One of the first steps is to connect to a Cloud Site. When I do this I seem to be inside an infinite loop.
- Connect to Cloud: Choose your destination cloud site
- Using the account that has admin access to the cloud site. Fill out: "Migrate from" and "Migrate to"
After I confirm Step 2, I briefly (around 0.5s) see the Administration UI of Jira and then the view of Step 1 quickly opens.
I do not get any error messages that would help me find out what the problem is.
I have also tried to find others that have the same problem: This Question is very similar to mine (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Migration-unable-to-connect-to-cloud/qaq-p/2022505), but the suggested answer has not helped me.
Additionally I checked the atlassian-jira.log, which seems to say: "Checking if List for appAssessmentBlacklistKey is valid or not". I see this 3 times, which suggests to me that the check is not working but that is just speculation.
I have no idea how i can solve this problem.