How i can hide project in Customer portal for all Users and give access to see only him created ticket, not all project?
Thx so much
In JSD administration go to "Request security", and under "Manage who can raise requests through email and the customer portal", set it to "Only people on my customers list".
You then need to add the customer manually (or add the group they belong).
Some documentation links relevant to this:
Thx this is decision of course but it is not suitable. I think i know list of Email for onee project and two project, but i found only invite users. I need add users for project example:
Need add users, not invite
Project one:
user@domain.com
user1@domain.com
Project two:
user3@domain.com
Or maybe disable Customer portal? I need only create Ticket and send notification... if can't i block url Customer portal in my router... Try
New idea, maybe change templates ? I can delete url to HomePage Customer Portals and delete visible list of project.... ?
Need add users to list for mask Example:
*@domain.com - 1 project
*@domain2.com - 2 project
This fix need i think
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.