Hello,
We are currently testing on a pre-production platform for the transition from our Jira v7 platform to Jira v8.
However, we have noticed that since the switch to v8, it is no longer possible to use the "Basic" authentication method for the connection to the Jira API.
After consulting the documentation, I made the necessary changes on our scripts (like base64 encoding) and I tried some tests on Postman.
Unfortunately, this is what I get:

I get a "401" error but with the reason: OK.
This "Ok" confirms that my username and password are valid, although I get a 401 error.
I would like to specify that the test user has the administrator rights of the platform.
I also know that there is a "Bearer" connection method, but we would like to use the basic method that we used before.
Do you know how to solve this problem using the "Basic" method?