Hi, community!
I'm new in bitbucket pipelines and also in behave, so any help I really appreciated.
I'm running behave BDD in bitbucket pipelines to execute 2 different features and is failing particularly the second one, in before_scenario method seems like it cannot create the driver or cannot open another session for the second time.
Is there any special code that I should include in the python script to run remotely when you want to execute more than one feature?
When I run only 1 feature the same pipeline script works perfectly.
This is the error:
HOOK-ERROR in before_scenario: SessionNotCreatedException: Message: Could not start a new session. New session request timed out
My pipeline looks like this:
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: TestBehave
image: python:3.7.3
script:
- apt-get install unzip
- pip install flask selenium requests behave
- pip install webdriver-manager
- behave -D env=test
services:
- selenium-chrome
definitions:
services:
selenium-chrome:
image: selenium/standalone-chrome
environment:
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_ADDR: localhost
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_PORT: "4444"
ports:
- "4444:4444"