Few issuetypes are missing from issue type screen scheme to the issue creation dropdown. Can someone suggest possible reason?
All new issue types created are visible in the screen scheme and not on issue create drop down.
Hi @Nikhil
Check that your required issue types are mapped in the projects Issue Type Screen mapping scheme and the Workflow Issue Type Scheme
See
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/associating-issue-types-with-projects-938847092.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-workflow-schemes-938847421.html
Tom
Hey Tom,Yes, they are visible under issuetype screen as well as in the workflow scheme. I did attach workflows to it. However, when I create a ticket, I don't see it in the dropdown list.
It is really strange to see them missing.
Also, no Behaviors running to restrict them. have checked them thoroughly. It is happening in both Prod and Non-Prod environments.
Are you able to share a screenshot of the projects issue type scheme and the create issue dropdown?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.