In Jira Automation, I cannot find a solution for this use case:
- Each time you change a Fixed Version (might be multiple), for example 1.2.0
- Then I need to add the label "droid_v1.2.0" to the Label field.
- If there is no Fixed Version, then just let the Label empty.
I will appreciate if someone can give me a working Automation Rule.
Edit 1
I end up with such smart values:
{{issue.fixVersions.name.replaceAll("(\d+.\d+.\d+)", "droid_v$1").remove(",")}}It works as expected:
- Set multiple versions: 12.6.0, 13.1.0, 12.6.2
- Then, the Label (Release tags) will be also added: `droid_v12.6.0`, `droid_v12.6.2`, `droid_v13.1.0,` (see the second screenshot)
However I notice there is a comma at the last item in the Label fields (in the below screenshot, it was named Release tags).
Although I add `.remove(",")` but it doesn't work.
Do you know why there is such comma, and what's the correct way to remove it?

