Hello,
We are in process of migrating over from Confluence Server to Cloud and we are currently in the testing phases but one of the questions that came up was regarding links of confluence pages that are shared outside of Confluence itself.
I know that migration assistant and Atlassian are able to fix the links that are shared internally in Confluence but I have yet to see or find a solution for links that are shared outside of Confluence.
A lot of engineers share Confluence links inside GitHub Read Me and various other places.
Is it possible to set up some sort of redirect in order to have that active when we fully migrate over to the cloud? We plan to run our server instance on read only mode most likely for a couple of months after migration.
I did notice that moving spaces over to cloud the cloud link now shows some sort of page id # along with the page name where server does not.
The tiny link generated besides the host name is also very much different between the two links.
Thanks
Davor