When trying to set card colors based on a label no colors appear. When i change it back to assignee or issue type the colors appear. What could cause this?
My JQL for card color
labels = immediate
I assume you have a label of "immediate"? I'd also try "label in (immediate)" and see if that helps.
Did no help. Still no color appearing on the cards.
Ok, what happens if you run "labels = immediate" as a search?
Also, could you have a quick go at re-creating the colour JQL - type "labels = imme..." and as soon as it autocompletes to immediate, hit return
I am having the same problem. I have tried:
labels = SI (with and without quotes)
labels is SI (with and without quotes)
labels ~ SI (with and without quotes)
labels in SI (with and without quotes)
The card color completely goes away. The labels exist in the project and are visible in stories, epics, tasks and sub-tasks.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, Stacey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.