We found that some users information showed difference. In issue history, some of their information showed such as Jason Liu(JIRAUSER123456). Some of them are normal showed their username like Jason Liu(Jasonliu). Anyone knows why?
Hi @Jason Liu
It's related to a new feature in Jira Server / Data Center: Anonymizing users for GDPR compliance.
It's all explained here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/anonymizing-users-992677655.html
It was shipped in Jira since 8.7.X version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-7-x-release-notes-990550432.html
I hope this helps.
Cheers,Dam.
Hi Dam, We are using Jira 8.5.2 and I didn't see the anonymize in user management. So is it not in our Jira version?
The change of the user key was introduced in Jira 8.2.0:
You don't have yet the Anonymizing users feature, but user key is in place
Hi Dam, If I got a log saying JIRAUSER****** doesn't have permission of a project, how can I know which user it is? Could you give me a way to check JIRAUSER******'s information?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.