I want to set up pipelines for building an application. I built a custom container for the build but can't pull the container (public repository). I am using a basic pipeline that just pulls a container and echos just to get it working. It works for all of the docker official images, but fails to pull any public or private images (not just mine). The tutorials on this seemed straight forward and I can't see where it's having trouble. The bitbucket repository that this is in is private.
In the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file, below is the only thing not commented out. I have changed no flags in the reposity, so if there is a hidden setting, I haven't changed it. This code works if I use "image: debian", but not when I use "image: arm32v7/debian" (this is the base for my custom container, but I have been testing with this to prevent the issue being a personal repository setting).
image: arm32v7/debian
#options:
# docker: true
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: 'Container Verification'
script:
- echo 'Opened correctly'
The above .yml file fails. Is there a setting or code that I need to add to be able to pull public images hosted on the docker website?