I am unable to push changes from a branch on a repository that has been working for years, as of 3 days ago. I get the errors below, sometimes with a brief attempt to push LFS content before failing:
Pushing to bitbucket.org:ScottBrodie/wearethecaretakers2.git
EOF
error: failed to push some refs to 'bitbucket.org:ScottBrodie/wearethecaretakers2.git'
Completed with errors, see above.
I can pull and fetch (From main as well as from LFS only), but cannot push. I have tried the low hanging fruit solutions such as updating SourceTree, my local embedded git, LFS pulls, using the terminal with commands from online search results, etc. I am stumped and would appreciate any leads on solutions. Hoping to avoid having to reclone and lose my recent commits on my local branch, but open to that being necessary.
Is there any way to determine if this is an issue on the bitbucket end vs something messed with refs locally? I have the 100GB LFS upgrade with only 15GB used, so I don't think it's a space issue. Perhaps with the space in the main repo? Thanks for any help, been blocked for days.