Starting from a certain project I would like to get all tests associated to that project in a somewhat structured way to generate a test report. What I found out so far is that I can get a list with all tests from a certain test plan (via JQl: testPlanTests) but I can't find a way to get all test plans (or even one) that belongs to that project. Is there a JQL or rest api instruction or a workaround for that?
Best regards
Sophie
Hi @Sophie Hendrich and welcome to the community,
as far as I got you right this should be possible. As XRAY-issues are handled as native JIRA issues the following JQL would give you a list of test plan issues of a certain project:
issuetype = "Test Plan" and project = "<projectKey>" ORDER BY created DESC
Please let me know if this meets your requirement or if there any further questions.
BestStefan
Yes, this helps. But there isn't a way to do this via Rest Api, right?
According to following atlassian documentation I guess it should be possible
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-examples/#searching-for-issues-examples
Unfortunately I don´t have a server environment to test. Feel free to give it a shot and let me know if it works or if there are further questions.
Hi @Sophie Hendrich ,
Could you find the right parameters/call to get the right result?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.