Hi, I set up automation so that the message is delivered to Slack when moving the ticket from Jira's Kanban board.
At this time, can the name of the person who moved this ticket be included in the Slack message?
Hi @정현석 , welcome to the Community!
In the action sending the Slack message, you can include a smart value for the user who triggered the transition. This is the smart value that will show that user's name:
{{initiator.displayName}}
Cheers,Daniel
@Daniel Eads hi Daniel!
As you said, this is how it should be written, right?
I did what you told me and it was solved. Thank you so much!
Hi @정현석
Adding to the answer from @Daniel Eads ...
Are you using Jira Cloud or Data Center/Server version?
I am asking as I note in your smart values references to {{issues}} plural, and my understanding is that only works in Data Center/Server version. To handle multiple issues with Jira Cloud please use the Lookup Issues action.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.