Hai,
I am new to Jira.
please advise or help me. I have a Jira sample project that project they are having two users. one is a developer and the second user is a tester. how the developer only can create a story in my project and the second thing is how the user tester can make a bug in my project.
can u please me?
thanks in advance.
Hi @jeevan ,I think you will find the below link useful. Read the steps under the heading: 'Using project roles'.Manage project roles | Atlassian Support
@Jemima James thank you.
@jeevan welcome 🙂
Kindly accept the answer if its helped you out.
@Jemima James this information is useful to me but is there any chance while using workflow validators or conditions, the user developer can able to create a story while creating a ticket?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.