Here is my problem:
Issue Type: System Update
Custom Field 1 when create a ticket: "Select the system to update, and type of problem"
Custom field type = Select List (cascading) - choose multiple values using two select lists
Dropdown 1: System A, System B, System C. Dropdown 2: Access, Capacity, Usage, Other
If System A or C, then I would like to assign to Bart Simpson
If System B, then I would like to assign to Lisa Simpson
At the moment, I am using Post functions within the Workflow section and have set it as “The Assignee of the issue will be set to Bart.Simpson”
And then Bart would need to re-assign any tickets relating to System B to Lisa.
But ideally, I would like to automate this.
Note, in ‘Project settings’, I do not have an option for “Automations”
Would anyone know how to make this change in Jira v8.20.7
Many thanks, Jatin