The component is existing and when we import issue from CSV, it always show the error:
The component xxx doesn't exist in this project and can't be added. Does anyone know why it happens?
Hi @Jason Liu have you reviewed the logs? What do they say on the import? There should be further details in there.
Hi @Jason Liu ,
The component field should be there in the target project while importing .When you map with the field values of component from one project make sure that the component field should present in target project when you are mapping otherwise it will throw a error .
For checking purpose you can see in target project whether components is a custom field or system field . A/Q to it you should map.
I hope , I have cleared your query. let me know if you are facing some issue with screenshot.
Thanks & Regards,
Rishav Kumar Gupta
Hi, Kumar, Component issue has been solved. I just found another one. Please see the error: The value [ {null=UK-ITEC Connect (Xerox)} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Partner Name ]. The value [ {null=UK-ITEC Connect (Xerox)} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format.
I checked the CSV and there's nothing before UK. I'm so confused. Do you have any idea?
Hi Craig, Component issue has been solved. I just found another one. Please see the error: The value [ {null=UK-ITEC Connect (Xerox)} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Partner Name ]. The value [ {null=UK-ITEC Connect (Xerox)} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format.
Hi Kumar, I just found that there's format problem in the CSV. Problem solved. Thank you.
Hi Craig, I just found that there's format problem in the CSV. Problem solved. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.