Hi!
I hope someone might be able to answer a puzzling scenario.
I am trying to create a manually run automation rule that provides me a sum total across linked issues so we can see how much time is spent by both the SD Agents and the 3rd line Support team for completing an issue. Our Account team would like to be able to do this with the click of a button in JSM instead of having to export to csv, then manipulate the output to give the total.
This should catch all "causes" issues if there are more than one.
I can get the worklog.timespentseconds from JSM
{{issue.worklog.timeSpentSeconds}}
I can get the worklog of {{issuelinks.outwardIssue.worklog.timespentseconds}}
The automation log shows this:
Log
Time on Linked issues out: [7200], [10800]
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule:
Token is empty: Total time spent across all linked issues: {{#}}{{sdissuetotal}} + {{outwardissuetotal}} / 3600{{/}}
When I amend the second smart value to {{issuelinks.outwardIssue.worklog.timespentseconds.sum}} I get no value.
Log
Time on Linked issues out:
Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule:
Token is empty: Total time spent across all linked issues: {{#}}{{sdissuetotal}} + {{outwardissuetotal}} / 3600{{/}}
My expectation was this would return an 18000 summed total second value. At that point I could simply add them and divide by 3600 to get minutes spent total.
I referred to this previous question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-questions/How-to-get-sum-timespent-from-linked-issues/qaq-p/1471579
but for some reason the sum doesn't add the array values as expected to provide a total linked issue value which I can then add to the JSM total.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Or is it a bug in the sum function that the A4J team need to address?
Thanks in advance
Warren