Hi All,
Using Jira Service Management Data Center here. I am struggling to find a way to synchronize Insight object attribute(s) with Jira Custom Fields in connected tickets. Here is the case:
- I have Insight Object Schema with 1 Object type with several attributes (for example Phone).
- For each object I have a ticket in Jira (created automatically when the object is created by Insight automation).
- For several of the attributes in the object (for example Phone) I have matching custom fields in the Jira ticket which are copied over when the ticket is created.
Now I need to be able to update the Jira custom field in the connected ticket when someone changes the value of an attribute in the object. I was thinking Insight automation can help, as it can trigger on object update, but I cannot figure out how this can happen. The Jira Automation (for Data Center) does not seem to have any trigger for Insight object updates, so it does not look like useful option too.
Has anyone made such update working before?
Thanks,
Boyan