Move work forward from anywhere, with the Confluence Cloud mobile app.
The mobile app empowers teams to:
Watch the video to learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBWEFTs_bgQ
Download today on the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
My favorite use of the App is scrolling through the activity feed for our Confluence instance each night during my mass-transit commute home. I get to catch up on changes that have been committed as well as new info on our products, services and processes. And the editor has been upgraded and makes commenting and changes easier.
I love being able to get native notifications on my phone. It’s so nice to have them live with all my other app notifications. Also, the editor has gotten so good! At this point, you can do almost everything you can in the web editor. I love this, because sometimes you just need to collaborate from… anywhere other than your desk. 😁
We did a fun deep dive of the app recently, if you want to see it in action: https://youtu.be/Z7u6CeCWvu0g
The video is so good and well made. I like the Atlassian team who makes these stunning visuals.
Hi @Brittany Sudlow but the Confluence mobile app is their for a long time and unsure what's changed now!
Now if only you could add macro support to the Confluence Mobile App. Currently you hardly support any of your own or third party macros; including draw.io, Content by Label, Excerpt Include, Page Properties, Livesearch etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.