Hi everybody,
we use Jira DC 8.20.3 and have an issue type "Paket" (package) above Epics in our Plans hierarchy. So we can link Packages and Epics via the custom field "Parent Link".
Now we have to remove such links for a certain project which only contains packages.
So I wanted to do a database selection on the database table issuelink to find out which packages are linked to which Epics. I've found out that some of these links are stored in the table issuelink and some are not.
My SQL was:
SELECT ps.pkey, jis.issuenum, ts.pname, pd.pkey, jid.issuenum, td.pname, lt.*
FROM jiraissue jis, jiraissue jid, issuelink l, project ps, project pd, issuelinktype lt, issuetype ts, issuetype td
WHERE jis.project = ps.id
AND jid.project = pd.id
AND jis.issuetype = ts.ID
AND jid.issuetype = td.id
AND l.SOURCE = jis.id
AND l.DESTINATION = jid.id
AND l.LINKTYPE = lt.ID
AND (ps.pkey = 'MPM' OR pd.pkey = 'MPM')
In Jira I can see Epics which show Parent Links to the project with the shortcut "MPM" which are NOT in the result of this query (though I see many other such links in the result).
Does anybody have an idea where the links are stored if they aren't in the issuelink table?
By the way: We also use "Xray for Jira" and this JQL also delivers Epics which do NOT appear when I use the SQL:
"Parent Link" in ProjectParentRequirements("MPM")
Many thanks and best regards
Gisela