I have tried all the above mentioned steps still I am getting this error
<span>DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): <a href="http://bitbucket.org:443/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">bitbucket.org:443</a></span>
<span>DEBUG: <a href="https://bitbucket.org/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">https://bitbucket.org:443</a> "GET /bitbucketpipelines/official-pipes/raw/master/pipes.prod.json HTTP/1.1" 200 None</span>
<span>DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): <a href="http://api.bitbucket.org:443/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">api.bitbucket.org:443</a></span>
<span>DEBUG: <a href="https://api.bitbucket.org/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://api.bitbucket.org:443</a> "POST /2.0/repositories/workspace-name/repo_name/pipelines/ HTTP/1.1" 404 61</span>
<span>✖ Account, repository or branch doesn't exist.</span><span>Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/trigger-pipeline:5.0.0</span>
<span>Bitbucket pipeline code in repo, from where I'm trying to trigger another repo in same TEAM workspace<br></span>
master:
- step:
name: Preparing Dependencies
script:
- pipe: atlassian/trigger-pipeline:5.0.0
variables:
BITBUCKET_USERNAME: $BITBUCKET_USERNAME
BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD
REPOSITORY: 'repo_name'
ACCOUNT: 'workspace-name' # Optional
BRANCH_NAME: 'main' # Optional
# REF_TYPE: '<string>' # Optional
# REF_NAME: '<string>' # Optional
# CUSTOM_PIPELINE_NAME: '<string>' # Optional
# PIPELINE_VARIABLES: '<json>' # Optional
WAIT: "true"
# WAIT_MAX_TIMEOUT: '<string>' # Optional
DEBUG: 'true' # Optional
I can confirm that the repo which I'm trying to get triggered, it's branch name is main
And the branch from where I'm trying to trigger is master as clearly mentioned in the pipeline file above
Workspace Variables:
BITBUCKET_USERNAME: $BITBUCKET_USERNAME
This is my personal username
BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: $BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD
This is also my personal app password which I created in my account setting
I have admin access to the workspace of our team and I can merge pull commit in main branch of that repo
Please help me out if you need any additional details I'm willing to give you
Thanks
Abdul