Hi,
I am trying to push multi-arch docker images into ECR using docker buildx command. Not able to Push. I am getting the following error. but I am able to push docker build images. any suggestion (or) solution?
<span>✖ Image not found: 404 Client Error for <a href="http://host.docker.internal:2375/v1.41/images/console:2226/json" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">http://host.docker.internal:2375/v1.41/images/imag1:v1/json:</a> Not Found ("no such image: imag1:v1: No such image: imag1:v1")</span>
<span>ERROR:<br><br>INFO: Successfully logged in to <a href="https://606323759582.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://xxxxxxxx.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com</a></span>
pipelines:
branches:
default:
- step:
name: Build and publish the docker image
image: docker-repo/dock-buildx:v1
runs-on:
- linux
- self.hosted
services:
- docker
script:
- export IMAGE_NAME="ecr_repo:${BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER}"
# - docker build -t "$IMAGE_NAME" . // able to push this
- docker buildx version
- docker buildx create --use
- docker buildx build -t "${IMAGE_NAME}" --platform linux/amd64,linux/arm64 .
- pipe: atlassian/aws-ecr-push-image:1.5.0
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION : $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION
IMAGE_NAME: $IMAGE_NAME
TAGS: $BITBUCKET_BUILD_NUMBER
definitions:
services:
docker:
image: docker:dind
memory: 2048