"Bad Chunk Size" error when other platform calling Jira API. The Jira issue key didn't reply to the platform. Is there anyone who knows about this?
Hi Jason,
Can you post an example of the REST call you are executing including its headers?
Hi Charlie, I just got the REST call. It's /rest/api/2/issue/
Head:
<html>
<head><title>Forbidden (403)</title>
<!--[if IE]><![endif]--><script type="text/javascript">(function() {var contextPath = '';var eventBuffer = [];
function printDeprecatedMsg() {if (console && console.warn) {console.warn('DEPRECATED JS - contextPath global variable has been deprecated since 7.4.0. Use `wrm/context-path` module instead.');}}
function sendEvent(analytics, postfix) {analytics.send({name: 'js.globals.contextPath.' + postfix});}
function sendDeprecatedEvent(postfix) {try {var analytics = require('jira/analytics');if (eventBuffer.length) {eventBuffer.forEach(function(value) {sendEvent(analytics, value);});eventBuffer = [];}
if (postfix) {sendEvent(analytics, postfix);}} catch(ex) {eventBuffer.push(postfix);setTimeout(sendDeprecatedEvent, 1000);}}
Object.defineProperty(window, 'contextPath', {get: function() {printDeprecatedMsg();sendDeprecatedEvent('get');return contextPath;},set: function(value) {printDeprecatedMsg();sendDeprecatedEvent('set');contextPath = value;}});})();
Hi Charlie, could you help to check? If you need anything, please let me know. Thank you so much.
I don't think I really understand what you're dealing with exactly.
I missed the part where you said "other platform". Do you see the "bad chunk size" in the UI of that other platform?Can you post a screenshot?
I also found this related bug report. Perhaps it is related to your issue.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20190
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.