I want to fill the affected version of issues with project automation.To retrieve the versions i use a web request on:/rest/api/2/project/ESIGQA/versionsUnfortunatly there seems to be no filter. The result is a json array of Versions.How can I filter out one value using smart functions?I also tried to use match on the webhookResponse.body but ithis doesn't work. Even:{{webhookResponse.body.match("(.*)")}}Returns nothing.
Hi @Frank Eilts
First thing, I am using Jira Cloud, so what you see may be different for the Data Center/Server version of automation for Jira. With that disclaimer out of the way...
When I call that REST API method I get all of the versions back. How do you know which one you want to add to Affects Versions? Could you instead use Edit Issue and select a relative one, such as with Next Unreleased Version?
Next, if there is a specific one you need, such as by name filtering...Unfortunately smart value, list filtering does not work yet for Data Center/Server. You could use the match() function with a regular expression if you extract from the correct level in the response.
Kind regards,Bill
I didn't know the "Next Unreleased Version" value for edit issue. Unfortunatly due to our setup we got multiple products in one project with multiple versions so I can't use the feature.I try to create a regular expression for it. But I can't get a result.Shouldn't this return the full body?{{webhookResponse.body.match("(.*)")}}When I try it it returns nothing.
Hi, Frank.
Perhaps try first logging the entire body to find the correct location you want to search for the matches. What exactly are you trying to match on: id, name, etc.?
If you just need the list of version id values, this would work:
{{webhookResponse.body.values.id}}
I tried the following:
webhookResponse.body.first.description{{webhookResponse.body.first.description}}webhookResponse.body.first.description.match(" (.*) "){{webhookResponse.body.first.description.match(" (.*) ")}}webhookResponse.body.first.match(" (.*) "){{webhookResponse.body.first.match(" (.*) ")}}webhookResponse.body.values.id{{webhookResponse.body.values.id}}
Result was:
webhookResponse.body.first.descriptionwie ALM ZykluswebhookResponse.body.first.description.match(" (.*) ")ALMwebhookResponse.body.first.match(" (.*) ")
webhookResponse.body.values.id
I guess match only works on field level.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.