We have two custom Issue Types, which have a parent child relationship. The parent Issue has a checkbox field that allows the users to select the child Issue that will be created and then linked to the parent. Multiple children can be selected and linked to the parent. I have an automation in place that when a parent is Created the selected children Issues will be created and linked to the parent. It works as expected.
My question is regarding editing the parent Issue. I need to create an automation rule that allows the user to select or deselect a checkbox and either create and link the child Issue, or unlink the child issue if deselecting the checkbox. I am trying to figure out the Condition that should be used to uniquely identify the checkboxes that have been selected or deselected during edit, then use the Action to perform the linking or unlinking.