Hello Team, How to create an Epic automatically when a Task is created?
Tried to build this via Jira automations and unable to set the Epic Name field to Task's Summary, resulting in the automation to fail. Please advise. Thanks!
Hi @Sravan Duddella
Please share the rule that you have so far.
Please provide the details of your automation rule and show the log output that details the failure.
Hello @John Funk Thanks for your response, please see the details below:
@Sravan Duddella
Please share the details of the "Create a new" step.
When creating an Epic in a Company Managed project you have to provide the Epic Name field. Are you setting that field in the "Create a new" step?
Yes, I am and the help that I need is how can I set the value of the Epic Name = Task's summary in the automation which should solve my problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.