Hi: I need help with correctly configuring different columns in the CSV file while importing external issues (TargetProcess) into JIRA. I am following the steps on this page
Our instance in hosted on our own data center and JIRA is on version 8.19
I went through existing forum questions but don't see any answers for below question.
Above documentation has steps for sub-tasks mapping but I don't see instructions for mapping Epic -> Feature; Epic -> Stories; Feature -> Stories; Features -> Bugs etc.
I have the external data in CSV file. If I use similar (from above documentation) Parent Id, Issue Id mapping for these other entity types (other than sub-tasks) I see warning like below
- Issue 'xyz..' doesn't have Subtask Issue Type, its Parent Id mapping will be ignored.
Also I am consistently seeing below error and not quite sure how to address this. I already have name column in the CSV and all relevant issues with parent issues have Epic Name in the Epic column while those that don't have any parent Epics, the value is set to blank.
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Epic Name is required. ]