I'm pretty much a git and Bitbucket newbie and I've kind of run out of leads on this.
I've got a local repo that I've inherited from a previous employee who's now left. I simply want to upload this to a new B.B. repo. Repo is set up but when I try to push
git push origin master
I get:
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
git remote -v gives me:
origin <workspace-id>@bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/<repo>.git (fetch)
origin <workspace-id>@bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/<repo>.git (push)
and the git config file contains:
[remote "origin"]
url = <workspace-id>@bitbucket.org/<workspace-id>/<repo>.git
In BitBucket if I go to User and Group Access -> Add members and try to add myself I get
Steve M was not added. As an Admin of this workspace Steve M already has implicit admin access to this repositry
Can anyone please point me to where I should be looking next?