Hi Community,
I try to implement a workflow post-function with scriptrunner:
Given:
- an issue of type course in status "In Planning"
When:
- course issue is transitioned from "In Planning" to "Done"
Then:
- collect all course issues in done with jql
- sum value of field Course costs of all the issues collected with the above JQL
The point is: the post-function/JQL doesn´t detect the issue that triggers it.
eg. let´s say I have "Issue B" already in status done and "Issue A" currently in status "In Planning" --> when "Issue A" gets transitioned to "Done" (which correctly fires the post function) the jql within the post-function still only detects "Issue B" (I would expect the JQL to return Issue A and Issue
.
My question is:
Isn´t that possible with post-function? Is the post-function firing faster than the transition is processed?
I even tried to shift down the post-function in the list:

Any help or hints appreciated.
Best
Stefan