We've started to use Jira Service Management to collect feedback from our teams (mostly internal feedback) for the product team.
Once the product manager refines the feedback and if it's a new idea, we've set up an automation to clone it in Jira Product Discovery.
Two questions:
The 'Move' feature handles this much better than 'Clone' but it looks like Jira doesn't support 'Move' through automation.
Hi Brent, sorry we couldn't get to your question today, but we'll do tomorrow!
hi @brent_johnson , this is what I would try to do: https://www.loom.com/share/c3365662388e4dcaab8b708b130ba7b8
Thanks! This was very helpful
We are using the Jira Service Management forms (for a few things, but not everything). Is there a way to get the form info over as well to Jira Product Discovery @Tanguy Crusson ?
I haven't tested that but I don't think that would work - unless Project Automation gives you a way to map the content of the form to fields in Jira Product Discovery. I've asked the team working on Forms to weigh in on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.