Some of the users are facing this issue in Jira data center as shown in the picture Normal priority icon is not loading for some of the users and it is loading for me.
Hi @Akshith Kumar - Is everyone using the same browser type? Maybe have one of the users who do not see the icon to try with a different browser, or to try with incognito mode.
Yes he tried the edge browser and also cleared the cache of chrome still same issue
I would go ahead and submit a support ticket with Atlassian to see if they can help figure it out.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please post any resolution back here. Thanks and good luck!
I have a user with this exact same issue.
It is not loading for all the users, I cleared my browser cache and I noted this.
Thanks opened a support ticket PSSRV-42958
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.