I have 3 issue types and I only want to disable "Original estimate" and "Remaining estimate" fields in one issue type and not affect the other two. How can I do that?
Two options:
Change the "issue type screen scheme" so that one issue type uses screens with the "timetracking" field on it, and the other two use screens without it
Change the "field configuration scheme", having two "field configurations" - one with it hidden and one with it as it is now
Note that the first just hides the field in general, but it's still active in the background, so you'll still see estimates rolling up onto parents if you keep the estimates on subtasks etc. The second method hides it completely.
Can you please elaborate the steps by steps of these two options?
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/project-screens-schemes-and-fields-802592517.html and read through "specifying field behaviour" and "defining a screen"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.