Hi there,
today I renewed our Atlassian licenses to update our addons. Unfortunately, after updating BigPicture with the Jira-Plugin-Manager the addon refused to work and told me I should uninstall the addon, install the version 8.1.12 manually and go on with the plugin manager updates from there.

However, I cannot manually install BigPicture because of an "unexpected error".
I found this in the ppm-errors.log
Caused by: com.softwareplant.util.storage.dbupgrade.NoUpgradeTasksContinuityException: Database upgrade is impossible because of the lack of upgrade tasks continuity. Current database version is: 106 but next Upgrade Task version is: Optional[TaskCoreUpgradeTaskV28@185@DML]
We are using Jira 8.13.11
Before those update attempts we were on BigPicture 8.0.18 (which is not available on the marketplace btw). The automatic update left us with BigPicture 8.4.7.
I tried to manually install BigPicture 8.1.12 (latest 8.1.X as suggested by the addon itself), 8.1.11 (suggested by the support articles), 8.1.0 (just a test), 8.0.19 (closest to our version).
How can I repair this? Thank you!