My confluence administrator gave my group edit permission, but I still don't have "edit" button and has no ability to edit. What can I do to resolve this?
Hi @riley
Please check the space permissions of the space. If permissions are fine.
Please try with incognito mode, if it works there may be plugin or browser extension causing problem.
please refer
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Cannot-edit-page-have-edit-create-permissions/qaq-p/1339845
Thanks @Sreenivasaraju P , my space permission is fine (I'm in an ad group, and that group has view&edit permission).
But in incognito mode there's still don't have an edit button.
Do you have any idea on this situation?
Hi @riley ,
Welcome to the community.
As you said, your group has been granted access to space, but you are not able to edit page, then page level restriction could be added. Please ask any user who has access to the page and check the page level permission.
Please note: Page level permissions are inherited from parent pages also.
More details mentioned in Level 3: Page Restrictions
Thanks. I figured out the permission hasn't been applied. Need to add permissions through "Space Tools->Permissions", not from the Restrictions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.