Hi,
I'd like to use ScriptRunner's Jobs to set a flag for overdue issues in Server.
How can I do that?
Thanks,
Paul
Hello @Pawel
By Flag, what do you envision? How are you going to consume that flag?
If it only to query all the overdue issues, cant we query it with JQL itself?
Basically am trying to understand the usecase to give you an appropriate solution
Hi Fazila,
When you right-click on an issue you have an option to "Add flag" which makes the issue's box red-ish.
The point is to have a Job in ScriptRunner running overnight, picking up overdue issues (duedate < startofday()) issues defined by JQL and flagged them.
I'm looking for a ScriptRunner's script to put into SR's Job.
Thanks,Paul
Ah ok.. Got the use case
Setting the flag actually sets the value 'Impediment' to the field 'Flagged'.
In you groovy code, you can update the ticket's flagged value to Impediment to achieve this.
Refer to an existing answer https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-flag-an-issue-using-Java-API-scriptrunner-Listener/qaq-p/1324312 for the script
Thanks Fazila,
The link has the code I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.