to edit a script I have to scroll to the right, and then when I'm done editing, I go back into the workflow, and not into the previous list of workflow scripts. What was the product owner thinking when he decided on such a useless interface ?
Hi @[deleted]
You would be better off posting this in their app reviews. I'm pretty sure they will reach out to you on how to improve it.
Regards
@Fabian Lim ah so you think it's not a topic for discussion in the community ?where is it that i have to write then ?
You can post on their site: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I think anything is a discussion topic, if others want to chime in the more weight you would get on your request.
Cheers
@Fabian Lim is spot on - raise it with us. I don't work with Adaptavist products directly, I'm in the "professional services" area, but of course, I work with the products..
If SR is not working for you then please, please, please, raise it with support. We struggle to improve it when we don't know what might be wrong with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.