Hello,
I'm trying to deploy build using scp-deploy 1.2.1. I followed the example on the page and I get weird error.It seems to me like the scp command is not properly invoked.
Attaching my bitbucket-pipeline.yaml file and screenshot of the error.
Any ideas?
Variables are defined, folders are created and the user has permissions.
Thank you for ideas,
Jure
Hi @jurepetrovic . According to this example , you should have artifacts to deploy, do you have it in your case?
image: node:10.15.3pipelines:default: - step:name: Build and testcaches: - nodescript: - npm install - npm test - npm run buildartifacts: - build/** - step:name: Deploy artifacts using SCP to PRODdeployment: productionscript: - pipe: atlassian/scp-deploy:1.2.1variables:USER: $USERSERVER: $SERVERREMOTE_PATH: '/var/www/scp-deploy/html'LOCAL_PATH: 'build/*'
Also try to add DEBUG: true to your pipeline configuration,maybe we will see more details.Cheers
Yes, I was missing "artifacts" declaration. Thank you for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.