For example, can I see how many work items I completed in the current month that I am in, and it automatically updates every month for that specific month? Also a filter to see the average for every month as well
Hi Asad - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can do that with a JQL query like this;
Project = ABC and resolved >= startOfMonth() AND resolved <= endOfMonth()
To see the pervious month, use this:
project = ABC and resolved >= startOfMonth(-1) AND resolved <= endOfMonth(-1)
Hi @Asad Malik
Jira's builtin Issue Statistics gadget by assignee will show number of issues by assignee for a single month at a time.
If you are interested in seeing month by month trend, you can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team.
Hope it helps.
Thank you John for the quick reply!How would I be able to see my teams completed work items as well? For example I am trying to add a gadget where it will refresh the 1st of every month and it will show everyone's total work items as the month goes on.
How are you identifying "their work"? Because they are the assignee?
If so, create a filter like above and save it and share it (if you want others to be able to see the results).
Then create a Dashboard (or use an existing Dashboard) and add an Issue Statistics gadget. Use Assignee for the Issue Statistic.
Thank you John!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.