What "text" do you mean here?
@Nicholas Brook
We are estimating in hours. Behind the field to fill in hours, a format is stated: (eg. 3w 4d 12h). I would like to change this por remove it.I have managed to change the lead text,below the filed, when using legacy mode, to state; 'All estimates are in hours'image2016-9-30 11:4:25.pngif not using legacy mode, there are two fields availableimage2016-9-30 11:3:40.png In this case I have not even been able to locate where to change the text below the two fields or how to remove / change the text behind the fields.Additionally...When using sub tasks, I would like to display the estimate in hours in the issue panel. This is also something I have not been able to do as Original estimate doesn't seem to exist in the field configuration. The only thing I have been able to add is 'Time tracking', which is really not what I want to see. image2016-9-30 11:10:2.png
I would be very grateful if yo can help me with these issues.
Ok, changing those bits of text requires code hacks - you'd need to change the language files providing them, or the system add-on that provides the field.
Also, the estimate fields are the time-tracking field. Although the estimates are asked of the user, and can be edited, they're all part of the one field.
You can downgrade the display and capture of these numbers by changing settings as per https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-time-tracking-802593086.html
Hi Nic and thanks for this. The last part was already done and understood. Can you advice name of language files and / or the addon providing the time tracking field?Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.