I need to set up a Project Automation that triggers when the value of a custom field is changed. How do I express the field I need for my trigger? The example below is one of many attempts that does not work.
Hi Tommy and welcome to the Community!
Can you please share screenshot of the option for that selection?
I suggest you to take a look at thisĀ page.
Have you tried something like thisĀ {{fieldChange}} ?
Hope it helps.
Best,Alberto
It's a fairly long list of fields. The one I am looking for is not among them. (As far as I understand this particular field is defined in Insight but has been made accessible on Issues in Jira.)
This is my first attempt with Project Automations and I haven't really tried much else than typing in the filed selection dialog.
Hi Tommy,
can you please share the configuration of that field? You can see details about the field in admin settings --> issues --> custom field and search it by name.
Hello Alberto.
Thank you for helping me out.
I'm not completely sure what you are asking for but I'm sharing an image with you. Let's see if this is what you need. Please guide me if it is not. I do not have Administrator privileges on system level so I need to dispatch any requests for additional information to others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.