I have been trying to log into my account for almost a month. First it was asking for 2 step verification code which I have no idea of. Also I was not receiving any emails from Atlassian even when I clicked on send recovery email (this issue still exists). Currently something weird is happening to my account. When I try to log in, it asks for password and after I successfully submitted the password I was asked to give the verification token generated on my Auth app. After successfully giving the token, it sends me back to the verification token page and now it gives me error on the same verification token. Even I tried with the new token generated on my app without any success. So right now I have only access to my account settings where I can disable /enable 2 step verification but even disabling the 2 step verification comes up with the verification token window. I have tried with Emergency recovery key but it has the same effect. Right now I cannot access my repositories which were created by me. Please someone help me in this situation otherwise I have no choice but to look for some other product.