Hello everyone.
I'm having a pprblem trying to set up a pipeline for update an AWS Lambda function.
Once the deploy is triggered, it fails with the following error:
Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/aws-lambda-deploy:0.2.3
INFO: Updating Lambda function.
aws lambda update-function-code --function-name apikey-token-authorizer2 --publish --zip-file fileb://apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip
Error parsing parameter '--zip-file': Unable to load paramfile fileb://apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip'
✖ Failed to update Lambda function code.
Looks like the script couldn't find the artifact, but I don't know why.
Here is the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file content:
image: node:16
# Workflow Configuration
pipelines:
default:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Build and Test
caches:
- node
script:
- echo Installing source YARN dependencies.
- yarn install
branches:
testing:
- parallel:
- step:
name: Build
script:
- apt update && apt install zip
# Exclude files to be ignored
- echo Zipping package.
- zip -r apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip . -x *.git* bitbucket-pipelines.yml
artifacts:
- apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip
- step:
name: Deploy to testing - Update Lambda code
deployment: Test
trigger: manual
script:
- pipe: atlassian/aws-lambda-deploy:0.2.3
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION
FUNCTION_NAME: $LAMBDA_FUNCTION_NAME
COMMAND: 'update'
ZIP_FILE: 'apiGatewayAuthorizer.zip'
Does anyone knows what am I missing here?
Thanks in advance.